注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

职场流利英语 一站式解决方案

六年专注,职场流利口语一站式解决方案,助你更加国际化。

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

1.高频词汇+核心句型+生活场景+最新鲜的职场信息 2.掌握高效的语言学习方法,节约大量的学习时间。 3.练就流利的口语,提升职场核心竞争力。

网易考拉推荐

常用交流口语  

2010-12-08 15:16:44|  分类: 默认分类 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
After you
您先。
Allow me
让我来。
Any day will do
哪一天都行夕
Any messages for me?
有我的留言吗?
Any thing else?
还要别的吗?
Any urgent thing
有急事吗?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧!
Are you sure?
你肯定吗?
As soon as possible!
越快越好!
Be careful!
注意!
Be quiet!
安静点!
Believe it or not!
信不信由你!
Between us.
你知,我知。
Big mouth!
多嘴驴!
Blast! **

Bless you!
祝福你!
Bottle it!
閉嘴!
Bottoms up!
干杯!
Bottoms up!
干杯(见底)!
Boy!
(表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Break the rules. ?#;
反規則。
Break the rules.
违反规则。
Can I have this.
可以给我这个吗?
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
Can you dig it
你搞明白了吗?
Can
do. 能人。
Cheap skate!
小气鬼!
Cheer up!
振作起来!
Chin up.
不气 ,振作些。
Close
up. 特寫鏡頭。
Clothes make the man
人要衣装。
Come on!
快点,振作起来!
Come on, be reasonable.
嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
Come on
来吧(赶快)
Come seat here.
来这边坐。
Congratulations!
祝贺你!
Control yourself!
克制一下!
Count me on
算上我。
Daring!
亲爱的!
Dead end.
死胡同。
December heartbeat.
黄昏恋。
Did you miss the bus?
你错过公共汽车?
Dinner is on me.
晚饭我请。
Do l have to
非做不可吗?
Do me a favor?
帮个忙,好吗?
Do you have any money on you
你身上带钱了吗?
Do you have straw
你有吸管吗?
Does it serve your purpose
对你有用吗?
Doggy bag.
打包袋。
Don't be so childish.
别这么孩子气。
Don't be so modest
别谦虚了。
Don't count on me
.别指望我。
Don't fall for it!
别上当!
Don't flatter me.
过奖了。
Don't get high hat.
别摆架子。
Don't get loaded.
别喝醉了。
Don't get me wrong.
别误会我。
Don't give me that!
少来这套!
Don't let me down
别让我失望。
Don't let me down.
别让我失望。
Don't lose your head
不要惊慌失措。
Don't make up a story.
不要捏造事实。
Don't mention it.
没关系,别客气。
Don't move!
不许动!
Don't over do it.
别太过分了。
Don't play possum!
別裝蒜!
Don't push me.
别逼我。
Don't take ill of me.
别生我气。
Don't trust to chance!
不要碰运气。
Don't worry
别担心。
Drop it!
停止!
Easy come easy go
来得容易,去得快。
Easy does it.
慢慢来。
Enjoy yourself!
祝你玩得开心!
Excuse me
Sir 先生,对不起。
Fasten your seat belt
系好你的安全带。
Feel better?
好点了吗?
Follow me
跟我来。
Follow my nose.
凭直觉做某事。
Forget it!
休想! (算了!)
Fresh paint!
油漆未干!
Get an eyeful.
看个够。
Get cold feet.
害怕做某事。
Get out of here!
滚出去!
Gild the lily.
画蛇添足。
Give me a hand!
帮帮我!
Go ahead.
继续。
Go down to business.
言归正传。
Go to hell
**吧!
God works.
上帝的安排。
Good for you!
好得很!
Good job!
做得好!
Good luck!
祝好运!
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Guess what?
猜猜看?
Hang on!
抓紧(别挂电话)!
Have a good of it.
玩的很高兴。
Have fun!
玩得开心!
He always talks big
他总是吹牛。
He came by train
他乘火车来。
He can hardly speak
他几乎说不出话来。
He can't take a joke
他开不得玩笑。
He has a quick eye.
他的眼睛很锐利。
He has an ax to grind.
他另有企图。
He is a fast talker.
他是个吹牛大王。
He is a smart boy
他是个小机灵鬼。
He is ill in bed
他卧病在床。
He is just a child
他只是个孩子。
He is my age
他和我同岁。
He is the pain on neck.
他真让人讨厌。
He lacks courage
他缺乏勇气。
He neither drinks nor smokes.
他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He neither drinks nor smokes.
他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He owes my uncle $
.他欠我叔叔美元。
He pushes his luck.
他太贪心了。
He won an election
他在选举中获胜。
Help me out.
帮帮我。
Help yourself
别客气。
Here we are!
我们到了!
Here ye!
说得对!
Here you are
给你。
High jack!
举起手来(抢劫)!
Hit the ceiling.
大发雷霆。
Hold on
等一等。
Hope so.
希望如此。
How about eating out
外面吃饭怎样?
How are things going?
事情进展得怎样?
How are you recently?
最近怎么样?
How big of you!
你真棒!
How big of you!
你真棒!
How come…
怎么回事,怎么搞的。
How much?
多少钱?
How's everything?
一切还好吧?
How's it going?
怎么样?
I agree
我同意。
I am a football fan
我是个足球迷。
I am all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
I am the one wearing pants in the house.
我当家。
I beg your pardon
请你原谅。
I beg your pardon?
请您再说一遍(我没有听清)
I can't follow you
我不懂你说的。
I can't make both ends meet.
我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
I decline!
我拒绝!
I don't care.
我不在乎。
I don't have anywhere to be.
没地方可去。
I don't mean it.
我不是故意的。
I doubt it
我怀疑。
I felt sort of ill.
我感觉有点不适。
I have a good idea!
我有一个好主意。
I have no choice
我别无选择。
I have no idea
我没有头绪。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting.
我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
I just made it!
我做到了!
I know all about it
我知道有关它的一切。
I like ice-cream
我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
I lost my way.
我迷路了。
I love this game
我钟爱这项运动。
I love you!
我爱你!
I might hear a pin drop.
非常寂静。
I promise
我保证。
I quit!
我不干了!


  评论这张
 
阅读(19)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017